I finally decided to fork the Primrose theme and make some tweaks to suit my tastes.
- Reduced number of posts on the home screen to 5 (this helps with load times as well, since my blog is slightly image-heavy)
- Added and styled pagination at the bottom of the home page
- Made various layout and responsive fixes to the Home, about, Photos, and Archive pages
- Styled category links on the Archive page and normal links within posts
- Rounded my avatar photo
- Probably some other minor things I forgot
If you like the way my blog looks, feel free to snag some of those changes!